There are a lot of options of hair colors available in the market, but streax hair colour is different brand to consider for chosing the hair colour.
In the market there are different brands coming up with their versions of ‘natural’ hair colors. But is any of it worth your time and money?
In this article, we gave you an honest review of Streax Hair Colour so that you can make the right decision for yourself!
What is streax hair color?
It is a famous hair colour brand available in many shades. It is a permanent hair color that is gentle on the hair and scalp.
It is easy to use and does not require any pre-mixing. It can be used at home or in a salon.
At Health painless we have researched amazing hair colour reviews for you.
What are the uses of streax hair color?
It is convenient, easy-to-use color that is gentle enough for the hair and scalp.
It is available in many shades, so you can find the perfect shade to match your natural hair color.
This hair color is long-lasting, so you won’t need to re-color your hair often.
The Different Types of streax hair colors
There are many different types of hair colours available in the market today.
In this blog post, we will discuss the different kinds of streax hair colors so that you can make a good decision about which one is right for you.
The first type of this hair color is the temporary hair color.
This color will only last for few washes and is perfect for those who want to experiment with different colors without any commitment.
The second type is the semi-permanent hair color.
This color will last for around 6-8 weeks and is an excellent option for those who want to try new color without going for a permanent one.
The third type is permanent hair color.
This type of color is perfect for those who want to commit to a new look and want their hair color to last for a long term.
Now that you know the different types are available, you can easily decide which one is right for you.
Benefits of using streax hair color
Some people prefer to stick to more natural colors; others like experimenting with different shades to get a new look.
If you’re thinking of trying new hair color, you may have come across streax hair color. But what is it? And is it right for your hair?
Here, we will look at the benefits of using streax hair color to help you make a decision more easily about whether it’s right for you or not.
It is available in a large variety of shades.
It’s a popular choice for those who want to experiment with different hair colors, as it’s not permanent like other options if you use temporary or semi-permanent colors.
One of the main advantages of using streax hair color is that it is relatively low-maintenance.
You don’t have to touch up your roots as often as you would with permanent hair color, and it’s also less damaging to your hair.
Another plus point is that it’s easy to use. You can apply the hair color all over your hair or target specific sections if you want a more subtle look.
What are the best shades of streax hair color?
If you want your hair color, streax hair color is a great option. It’s easy to apply and can give you a beautiful, even color.
1. Start with clean, dry hair. If your hair is oily, shampoo it and let it air dry or blow dry before you start coloring.
2. Mix the hair color according to the instructions mentioned in the box.
3. Using a brush or your fingers (with gloves), apply the color evenly through your hair, starting from the roots and working down to the ends.
4. Leave the color on for the recommended time (usually around 30 minutes) and then rinse it with warm water.
5. Shampoo and condition your hair according to your routine.
Alternatives to streax hair color
Looking for an alternative to streax hair color? Check our review of the best options in the market!
1. L’Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss
If you are the one looking for a hair color that is both gentle and effective, then this product from L’Oreal Paris is a great option.
It is free from ammonia and comes in a range of natural-looking shades.
2. Garnier Nutrisse Crème
This hair color from Garnier is enriched with fruit extract and nourishing oils to leave your hair looking healthy and shiny.
It is available in various shades, including some fun pastel colours.
3. Clairol Natural Instincts
This semi-permanent hair color from Clairol is enriched with aloe vera and coconut oil to leave your hair looking soft and shiny.
It fades gradually over time so that you can try out different shades without commitment.
- If you’re looking for an at-home hair color that will give you salon-quality results, Streax Cream Hair Colour in Reddish Brown is worth considering.
- This hair color cream comes with a precision brush applicator that makes it easy to apply, and it’s also gentle on your scalp and less damaging, thanks to its low-ammonia formula.
- It’s affordable and long-lasting so that you can enjoy your new hair color for weeks or even months.
- If you’re not careful, it’s easy to end up with Streax Cream Hair Colour that is too red or too brown.
- You need to be careful when you apply it and ensure you don’t overdo it. Also, this hair color can be a bit drying, so you might want to use a conditioner after using it.
If you’re looking for a hair color that’s vibrant and long-lasting, then Streax might be a good option for you.
This hair color is gentle for your scalp and hair and less damaging as it has a low-ammonia formula. We hope our review has given you a better idea of this hair color and whether it’s the right fit for you.
Have you tried Streax before? Please, let us know your thoughts in the comment section below!