Have you ever heard of framycetin skin cream?
And if you want to learn more about this cream and how it works, you have come to the perfect place.
Almost all of the essential information about this skin cream that you need to know is covered in this article.
It is not a typical cream or cosmetic. It is an antibiotic cream that helps treat several bacterial infections.
Continue reading to know more about this cream in detail.
What is Framycetin Skin Cream?
An antibiotic called FRAMYCETIN is an aminoglycoside.
You can get sick from harmful or contagious bacteria, which can spread rapidly in your body.
Toxins, substances produced by these harmful bacteria, can injure tissue and make you ill.
FRAMYCETIN works by preventing the bacterial protein production that is required for bacterial control.
By doing so, it causes the bacterial cell to die.
It should not be used to open wounds because it has zero effect on viral or fungus diseases.
What Is Framycetin Skin Cream used For?
This Skin Cream treats burns, furunculosis, sycosis barbae, otitis externa, paronychia, wounds, ulcers, boils, and secondary infections in scabies and lice.
This cream is an antibiotic cream that is also used to treat bacterial eye infections such as conjunctivitis.
It is ineffective against most anaerobic bacteria, fungi, and viruses.
How to Use The Framycetin Skin Cream?
Some key points that one should remember to avoid any inconvenience from Framycetin Skin cream are listed below:
- For treating skin wounds, burns, and other bacterial skin infections, framycetin is recommended.
- Apply this cream twice or three times a day to the affected areas or as your doctor may instruct.
- Never use it longer than your doctor has prescribed or more frequently.
- At least two days after the problem has been resolved, treatment should still be continued.
- Be more careful not to get the cream into your mouth or nose.
- Without a doctor’s prescription, avoid covering the area getting treated with airtight coverings like bandages since this might raise the chance of side effects.
- The applied location may experience temporary burning, itching, or redness.
- If your experience is more serious, speak with your doctor.
Framycetin Skin Cream Can be Used to Treat Pimples?
No, Framycetin Skin Cream must only be used for the conditions for which it has been recommended.
It would be beneficial to avoid applying it to your face because it has such delicate and sensitive skin.
So, here are the details we think you all must know about the Framycetin Skin Cream before or after applying it.
It is an antibiotic cream that helps in treating many bacterial infections.
Use it properly and avoid it from entering the nose or mouth as it can create problems.
We hope this article proved to be helpful for you and you have all the necessary details you must know about it.
Please share your views through the comments in the comment section below.